Bluebird’s Key Benefits
At Bluebird, we believe the quality of care we deliver is inextricably linked to the quality of the caregiver — a long-term, solutions-oriented view that truly sets us apart from our crowded field of competitors. That’s why we hire only the very best caregivers and back this commitment with a best-in-class compensation package that includes industry-leading wages, access to group health insurance, paid time off, and a retirement plan.
But we don’t stop there. Here are just a few of the other key benefits to consider when choosing Bluebird Homecare:
- Safe, Quality Care with a 97% Client Satisfaction Rate. Bluebird Homecare’s commitment to quality is unmatched. In addition to meeting our own high standards, we use an independent third party surveyor to measure the quality of our care on a monthly basis, and we gladly share that information with our partners. We also measure ourselves against other home care providers across the nation using key industry metrics — and the results speak for themselves.
- Flexible, Personalized Care Plans. Whether it’s a few hours a week to 24-hour a day care, we are designed to staff individual needs. We understand that not every person needs the same kind of care. That’s why we listen and work with our clients and their care teams to develop a personalized base care plan using our own extensive survey. We then fine tune that care plan to make sure it accounts for the specific needs and circumstances of each client.
- Accessibility & Accountability. We can provide care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That means you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Because care needs and issues don’t follow a normal work week schedule, our care managers and regional directors are available when you need them — with a smile and ready to help.
- Security and Peace of Mind. It’s a big deal to have people in the home that you haven’t met before. That’s why we let our new clients meet their caregiver before services begin. And while, like some of our competitors, we conduct extensive background and drug screenings on all of our employees, we also take an additional step — we conduct ongoing, monthly background checks on all of our care team to give you extra peace of mind.
- Specialized Training for Specialized Needs. We hire only the best caregivers with the best attitudes, all of whom have undergone formal training or have lengthy experience in providing care. But we don’t stop there. For clients who have specialized needs, we can provide a certified caregiver with unique and condition-specific training. Our specialty-needs training programs exist for the following disciplines: Dementia Care, Developmental Disabilities, End of Life Care, Diabetes Care, Parkinson’s Care, and Post Hospital Care.
- Experience. Bluebird brings with it a 28-year history of providing affordable, high-quality homecare services. Simply put, we understand what people need, and we know how to deliver it.
- Real-time communication and coordination with families and care teams. We use leading-edge technologies to manage and deliver home care services. From GPS technology that confirms our staff is on time and on site to our “Family Room” which provides families and members of the care team a portal to remotely monitor and comment on care plans, we use the latest innovations to help people stay at home — and the care continuum to stay in touch. Communication is always important; it is especially important when health and safety are involved.
- Providing help to families beyond basic care. We don’t just provide hands on care to the families we serve. We use a “whole care” approach to offer assistance in a range of ways including concierge services, assistance with home monitoring technologies, and a library of free training videos that clients and families can use to better understand and adapt to their change in circumstances.
- Integrity. We do everything we can to make our clients and their families happy and well-pleased with our services. If there is ever a circumstance when our clients aren’t satisfied with our work, we do all we can to make it right — always, every time.
Schedule your consultation today to learn more about how Bluebird Homecare can help you or your loved ones meet their own care, health and lifestyle objectives.