Do you have what it takes?
Bluebird Homecare is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to serve as in-home Caregivers for our homecare clients in the Louisville area.
We expect our nurses and caregivers to share our commitments to providing the best possible care and constantly exceeding our clients’ expectations. You’ll also be glad to know that we strive to be the highest-paying homecare company in every market we serve.
Flexibility, Passion, Care
Regional Director, Louisville
“Our value-driven approach ensures a high level of quality care that provides freedom, independence, dignity and peace of mind. You expect it and Bluebird Homecare delivers it.”
Our reason for being is simple: we help make healthy, independent living in the home possible.
At Bluebird Homecare, we are dedicated to providing high quality, in-home care to families and individuals who expect the best. Our company has a 31-year history of doing this — and today we enjoy a remarkable 97% client satisfaction rate.
Our caregivers offer real-world assistance for the things that many people need the most: transporation, meal preparation, medication assistance, compantionship, mobility, and so much more!
Our Desired Candidates
Top-rated, top-paying Bluebird Homecare has immediate openings for experienced caregivers/CNAs in the Louisville area.
We require our employees to be compassionate, accountable, respectful, and ethical.
Our Benefits to You
- Very competitive pay (starting @ $11.70)
- Various hours available (days, nights, weekends)
- Work near your home
- Work within our CARE! Team model
- Employee protections (like worker’s compensation coverage)
- Employee Partner Program
- Employee Transfer Program to work in our other locations)
- Can be eligible for health, dental vision, disability and life insurance, as well as paid time off and company retirement plan
- Be available on a PRN (as-needed) basis to provide care to Louisville-area clients
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living, meal prep, mobility and more
- Promote healthy living environments
- Execute personalized care plans
- Report on care plan progress in real-time
- Serve as connection between client and family members
- Other duties as assigned
Bluebird Homecare is a provider of private duty homecare services, including non-medical homemaker and companion care, personal care services, light skilled nursing, and concierge services.
Our staff is professional, and on-call 24 hours per day/7 days per week to properly support our clients and caregivers.
Our mission is to be the provider of choice “For Families That Expect The Best” in caring for their loved ones; the employer of choice for experienced employees looking for professional satisfaction and the highest pay in the industry; and an innovation leader in the industry effectively using leading edge technology not only to plan, coordinate, execute and manage care for our clients but also be completely open and transparent with our clients, client’s families, employees, and partners.
Our range of services typically includes things like meal preparation, light housekeeping, bathing, grooming, toileting, ambulation, accompaniment to appointments, medication reminders, medication assistance, and similar duties that assist with activities of daily living.
Our concierge services assist our clients with any need or problem that can make the client’s life happier, more comfortable, or more enjoyable.
Desired Caregiver Qualifications
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Must be dependable, flexible and passionate caring for the elderly and their families
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required.
- Must work well in a team environment Applicants should be 18 years of age or older
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Must possess the emotional and mental maturity needed to work with elderly or disabled clients
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have a reliable form of transportation and be available to transport clients to appointments, errands, etc.
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?